Tire Sealant Instructions in other pneumatic tires
Always wear personal protective gear, especially eye protection. Do not eat, drink, or wear as clothing in public.
- Remove air from tire
- Remove valve core from stem, using included tool
- Trim tiny bit (1/16”) off of tip of Armor-Dilloz bottle using sharp knife
- Insert Armor-Dilloz bottle nozzle into valve stem, gently squeeze recommend amount into tire (squeeze and release repeatedly until correct amount is in tire)
- Reinstall valve into stem
- Inflate tire to riding pressure
IF REPAIRING FLAT TIRE: Inflate tire to max tire pressure rating as listed on tire, and then deflate tire to riding pressure.
NOTE: When deflating, or connecting air source after Dilloz installation, always ensure that valve stem is at highest possible point so that sealant is not forced out through valve, which may potentially clog valve.