Always wear personal protective gear, especially eye protection. Do not eat, drink, or wear as clothing in public.
- Remove air from tire
- Remove valve core from stem, using included tool
- Snip ⅛” off of tip of Armor-Dilloz bottle
- Insert Armor-Dilloz bottle nozzle into valve stem, gently squeeze recommend amount (see chart) into tire (squeeze and release repeatedly until correct amount is in tire)
- Reinstall valve into stem
- Inflate tire to riding pressure
IF REPAIRING FLAT TIRE: Inflate tire to +10 PSI over your normal operating pressure (Except where this may exceed max tire pressure rating), and then deflate tire to riding pressure.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.